1. For safety and accident prevention, please warm up sufficiently before using it.
2. Drunken are not allowed to board a Kayak.
3. Alcohol is prohibited when using water leisure equipment.
4. The user is responsible for the loss of belongings, so please be careful about managing your belongings.
5. Waiting time may occur depending on the number of pax.
6. For safety, please follow the instruction of the staff in the hall.
7. Please understand that pets are not allowed to enter the kayak venue.
8. If you jump on a kayak or dive intentionally, you will be forced to take minimum measures. In this case, a refund is not possible.
9. You can be available to enter after wearing a life jacket, and if you take it off while boarding on a kayak, you may be forced to kick out of the venue.
10. Customers who wear non-fixed shoes such as slippers or flip-flops cannot enter the venue.
11. Operators are not responsible for safety accidents caused by personal carelessness, such as violent actions.
12. Accidents caused by the user's own negligence are the responsibility of the user.
13. Please note that operators are not responsible for any accidents that occur outside of the safety zone described during the lecture.
14. The ticket cannot be leased or transferred, and the operator is not responsible for accidents that occur even in the case of transfer.
15. Taking pictures pm a ship's route is prohibited.
16. The fitting room and shower rooms are not provided because small rooms.
17. There is a water supply facility, but detergent such as shampoo or soap is prohibited when using it to protect the water quality of the Han River.
18. If you do not fill out the safety pledge, you cannot use the kayak experience.
19. You may not be able to use it when you visit on the day without a reservation.
20. High school students or younger cannot board without their parents.
21. Kayaks are non-powered water balloons, they may be suspended due to weather conditions before using them, such as heavy rain, and in this case, the operator will change your reservation date to another date or get a refund.
22. If the weather conditions that occurred during use exceed 1/3 of the usage time, a refund is not possible.
23. If you return it before the return time, you cannot get a refund for the remaining time.
24. If the usage time is exceeded, the cost of the excess time will be added, and if you want to use it additionally, please contact the staff in advance.
25. The traffic is heavy on weekends, so we recommend using public transportation.