Enjoy a healthy table full of both flavor and nutrition with a variety of dishes using naturally fermented vinegar!
Korean traditional crocks line up in a 'Sinjaesook sikchomadang' where the venue located in Andong. Making the healthy vinegar that adding the seasonal fruits and Sanyacho(wild mountain plants) into the fermented vinegar. Also, you can learn the variety of cuisines using vinegar!
• Learn the fermented vinegar in detail and taste it while looking around the Sikchomadang that located in the cozy atmosphere!
• Make a vinegar that fine for your body by adding healthy ingredients such as seasonal fruits and sanyacho(wild mountain plants)!
• Make the healthy and tasty food Yeonnipbap (Steamed rice wrapped in lotus leaves) using fermented vinegar!
• Have a special time while you tasting the healthy detox meal and making the fermented vinegar with your family or friends!
Tuesday~Sunday 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
2 people/35 people
Duration: Approx 1 hour and 30 minutes
• Greetings and Looking around the Sikchomadang (10minutes) → Learn the various types of fermented vinegar and its efficiency(5minutes) → Learn the healthy Lifestyle and taste the Detox juice(5minutes) → Making Yeonipbab (10minutes) → Making the fruit vinegar and name labels for vinegar (20minutes) → Making a Salad dressing using the fermented vinegar(10minutes) → Enjoy the detox meal (30minutes)