The CEO of Tak-won Lee, who was born and raised in Yangdong Folk Village where is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, will conduct the traditional drink manufacturing process with a modern style and warm explanation. Learn about the Yangdong Folk Village and Korean traditional drink and directly participate in its manufacturing process from beginning to the end.
• Feel the quiet and cozy atmosphere at the Yangdong Folk Village, where the designated by the UNESCO World Heritage Site!
• You can directly experience the entire traditional drink manufacturing process through the 'Making Cheongju(Korean rice wine) experience'.
• In 'Making Cheongju(Korean rice wine) experience' you should be cooling cooked rice and pour the yeast in it and mixed together. And finally, wrap up the most important step of making Cheongju(Korean rice wine).
• Put the sticky rice and yeast into the Korean traditional jar which sanitized with Jipbul(Dry straw). And then, fermenting the Cheongju(Korean rice wine).
• In 'Distilling the Soju Experience', You can directly experience the entire traditional drink manufacturing process by distilling the pre-made Cheongju(Korean rice wine) using a soju ring-shaped. (Korean Traditional Pot Jar-shaped soju distillation device)
• Adding light refreshments to your very own Korean traditional drink, then you can enjoy the taste of Korean traditional drinks in-depth more than before.
• Enjoy the special experience of Manho Gotaek with the stories of Yangdong Folk Village!
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 17:00~21:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
2 people / 30 people
[Making Cheongju (Korean rice wine) Experience]
• An Introduction to origin of Manho Gotaek and Program (10minutes) → Making Cheongju (Korean rice wine) (90minutes) → Package(10minutes)
[Distilling the Soju Experience]
• An Introduction to origin of Manho Gotaek and Program (10minutes) → Distill the Soju (Korean alcoholic drink) (120minutes) → Package and Drink(10minutes)