Learn about traditional Korean pottery making techniques from a master who runs a family business for three generations!
A special experience that only can be in Gyeongju! You can draw a preferred design and phrase on the Cheomseongdae-shaped pottery and make your very own souvenir. Do not ever miss a chance to learn the pottery making process and origins of pottery!
• In 'Doja,' you can meet cute pottery that resembles Cheomseongdae, a national treasure and cultural heritage of Gyeongju.
• Draw a preferred design and phrase on the Cheomseongdae-shaped pottery using a pencil. After that, color on it with paints!
• You can also use it as a fancy interior prop if you making a small hole on the top of Cheomseongdae-shaped pottery.
• Learn the pottery making process and listen to the interesting stories about the pottery from the expert.
• After coloring, the completed pottery will be shipped in 2 weeks after baked in the kiln. Make an unforgettable moment in Gyeongju trip making Cheomseongdae-shaped pottery.
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
1 person / 100 people
Duration: 40 minutes
• Sketch & Draw on the Cheomseongdae-shaped pottery(10minutes) → Painting on pottery(25minutes) → Deliver to the customer's address in 2 weeks after coloring and baked in the kiln